Monday 18 July 2011

Welcome...

to Through the Arched Window, a blog about children's television, picture books and new media from a writer's perspective. I should probably qualify that and say from an aspiring writer's perspective, I don't profess to be an expert in the field but I am passionate about children's media and I hope this blog will be of use to both writers and non-writers alike.


The aims of Through the Arched Window are to provide reviews of the latest children's TV series, any picture books I happen to purchase (and I'm always on the look out for recommendations) as well as exploring the burgeoning market in online drama and mobile/tablet applications for kids. Along the way I hope to secure a few interviews with writers, illustrators, producers and agents in the field as well as providing the latest industry news and upcoming writing competitions.


Above all, thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment